Emergency Site Decontamination Services
Our team of certified specialists is available for the decontamination of both living and working areas. We treat these areas for a multitude of designated substances, which includes germs, mold spores and fungi among many other contaminants.
We are also keenly aware of how contractors feel about entering facilities where the active areas are either recently vacated (apartments, for example) or high volume (waiting rooms, main lobbies.)
For COVID-19 decontamination services, we have adjusted part of our prices for apartment buildings:
- Studio apartment:
- Common areas:
$1.50 sf$1.00 sf
We focus on other facility types as well, such as:
- essential business premises where people must circulate (banks, pharmacies, doctors' office waiting rooms, etc.)
- vacated apartments, prior to new tenant arrivals
- empty apartments slated for demolition, renovation, or remodeling work
- apartment building common areas, such as laundry rooms, hallways, garbage rooms, main lobbies, fitness facilities
- hospital waiting and emergency rooms
- retirement and nursing homes
Should you require a secure area for visitors to sanitize themselves before entering your house, we can install temporary decontamination chambers at your front door.
These portable chambers are perfect for essential workers needing an enclosed secure place to clean up or remove exposed clothing before entering their residence.
We focus on YOU and our personnel
As the Coronavirus situation continues to impose restrictions and increased vigilance in our daily lives, AEOC Environmental wants to remind clients and contractors to adopt the following protocols as we work to complete your job site activities while protecting the safety of our specialists:
- AEOC is asking for all residents to vacate homes / job sites while our consultants are on site to avoid face to face interactions. Should you, the client, need to remain on site we ask that you always maintain at least a 6 feet distance from our consultants.
- Avoid sharing equipment – if you are sharing please always sanitize your tools before and after use.
- Always wear face masks and gloves, and if the situation calls for it, hazmat suits.
- Wash and sanitize your hands every time you leave and enter a site or facility using proper hand washing protocols – 20 seconds minimum.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth – if you do wash and sanitize your hands immediately.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeves – NEVER cough or sneeze openly into populated or work areas or into your hands.
As specialists in microbial and toxic designated substance abatement, we are in a unique position to assist with site decontamination. Your projects or residential requirements need not be put on hold while the COVID-19 crisis resolves.